Ayurveda Cooking Certification Course Level II at Haritha Yogshala, Rishikesh, India
Ayurveda can work for anyone. You could be a yoga teacher, a coach, a mom, an entrepreneur, a wife, a personal stylist, a speaker, an athlete, or a 9 to 5 working woman.
The main objective of Ayurveda cooking course to understand the individual body type and choose the best food for your body in any environment to create balance.
Duration: 14 Days | 2 Hour/Day
Wellbeing is the most significant thing you have, and home cooked food produced using genuine healthy sustenance’s are without a doubt the way to ideal health. Ayurveda says, "When eating routine isn't right, drug is of no utilization, when eating regimen is right, the solution is of no need." Cooking aptitudes used to be passed down from age to age, this pattern prescribed by Ayurveda has been broken and yet a large number of individuals need to learn even the most basic abilities.
Ayurveda cooking course provides the essence of Ayurveda and will make you more knowledgeable on the most important ayurvedic diet principals along with deep insight about natural way of living & the importance of keep a person healthy.
In Haritha Yogshala – A school of Yoga and Ayurveda teachings, 14 days Ayurveda cooking certification course in Rishikesh, India, you will learn about principals and science of Ayurveda, Individual body type, nutritions and diet management for diseases. In the end of the Ayurveda cooking course you will ready to prepare your food according to your body constitution & detoxify body using Ayurvedic food in a natural way.
The 14 days Ayurveda cooking course in Haritha Yogshala is perfect for who is looking to learn Indian traditional Ayurvedic food recipe. After successful completion of the course certificate will be provided by Haritha Yogshala.
Ayurveda Cooking Course Highlights
- Introduction of Ayurveda and its significance.
- Introduction to Tridosha & Prakriti (know your body type).
- Concept of Agni (digestive fire) & Ama (biological toxins).
- Concept of Ahara-Vihara (life style according to Yoga & Ayurveda).
- Knowledge of common Ayurvedic herbs & spices.
- Home remedies with Ayurveda herbs & spices.
- Ayurveda Nutrition & diet management for different disease & dosha imbalance.
- Introduction of the six tastes: hot, sweet, salty, sour, bitter & astringent.
- Introduction to three Gunas: Sattva (Tranquil or subtle energy), Rajas (Active energy) & Tamas (Inertia or dullness).
- Practical sessions: (28 Ayurveda Food Recipe) - Ayurvedic vegetable curries, soups, and daals.
- Sanskrit Ayurvedic terms.
- Q&A Session. Ayurvedic
- Ayurvedic appetizers, digestives and snacks.
Ayurveda Cooking Course Prices, Upcoming Dates & Accommodation
|Course||Dates / Prices / Availability|
|Ayurvedic Cooking Course Level - II - 14 Days - 2 hour/day||Course Dates :: 1, 15 Every Month USD($) 399|
|Single accommodation with food|
(14 Nights & 3 meal a day)
USD($) 799 |
For more information about Haritha Yogshala accommodation Click Here
Terms & Conditions:
- To apply for the 14 day Advanced Ayurveda cooking course, a deposit of $100 or 7000 INR is required which is non-refundable. This amount is included in the prices listed above. You can make the remaining course fees payment after arrival to the course on the first day.
- Accommodation facility only available in Haritha Yogshala, Rishikesh, which is not included in the course fee.
- After successful completion, certificates are issued by Haritha Yogshala organization.
- Classes will be from Monday to Saturday only.
- No classes will take place on Public Holidays.
- To sign up for the course, please bring a valid identity proof & 2 passport size photographs.
- There will be a 20% discount on course fee for groups with more than 5 students.
- Above rates applicable from 1st July, 2018 to 30th April, 2019.
Please read the Terms and Conditions for more details and payment information.