Chakra Healing Certification Course in Rishikesh, India
Chakra healing is a method where chakras are unblocked and restored to the harmonious functioning of a person. The main objective of this practice is to restore balance between body, spirit and health. It supports an overall flow of balanced energy. Chakra healing is able to determine the blockage points and resolve them, so that there can be smoothness.
During the practice of a "Chakra Healing", a healer moves their hand a few inches up from your body, in the direction from the bottom of your spine to the top of the head in order to detect moving energy (warm energy) and slow-moving energy (cold energy) inside the body. Through this practice, a practitioner senses the flow of energy and redirects it by removing the blockage. It should be kept in mind to consider the neighbouring centers of each chakra and the energy flowing through the whole system.
What is Chakra?
In the body of a human, there are seven main energy centers known as "Chakras". Through these chakras, the life force energy enters the physical body. We are alive because of this life force energy. Chakras in a human body are located along the length of the spine. The seven different coloured chakras relate to different organs of the body through the nervous system and endocrine glands and are responsible for a better nourishment of our vital organs & overall wellbeing.
The Seven Chakras
Root Chakra or Muladhara
Muladhara or the root chakra is one of the seven primary chakras according to Hindu tantrism. It is symbolized by a lotus with four petals and the colour red.
Physical location:: Base of the spine.
Sacral Chakra or Svadhishthana
The lord of swadisthan chakra is Lord Bharamdev Swarasti Svadhishthana, or sacral chakra, is the second primary chakra according to Hindu Tantrism.
Physical location:: In the pelvic area.
Solar Plexus Chakra or Manipura
Manipura is represented with a downward-pointing red triangle, signifying the tattva of fire, within a bright yellow circle, with 10 dark-blue or black petals like heavily laden rain clouds.
Physical location:: Between the navel and solar plexus .
Heart Chakra or Anahata
Anahata or heart chakra is the fourth primary chakra, according to Hindu Yogic, Shakta and Buddhist Tantric traditions. In Sanskrit, anahata means "unhurt, unstruck, and unbeaten". Anahata Nad refers to the Vedic concept of unstruck sound. Anahata is associated with balance, calmness, and serenity.
Physical location: In the center of the chest at the heart level.
Throat Chakra or Vishuddha
Vishuddha, or Vishuddhi, or throat chakra is the fifth primary chakra according to the Hindu tradition of tantra. Endocrine: Thyroid. The residing deity of this chakra is Panchavaktra shiva, with 5 heads and 4 arms, and the Shakti is Shakini.
Physical location: In the neck and shoulders region.
Third Eye Chakra or Ajna
Ajna, or third-eye chakra, is the sixth primary chakra in the body according to Hindu tradition. It is supposedly a part of the brain which can be made more powerful through meditation, yoga and other spiritual practices just as a muscle is.
Physical location: Between the eyebrows, behind the forehead.
Organs associated: Eye, Pineal gland, Nervous system, Brain, Pituitary gland, Ear.
Crown Chakra or Sahasrara
Sahasrara or crown chakra is generally considered the seventh primary chakra, according to most tantric yoga traditions.The Sahasrara is described as a lotus flower with 1,000 petals of different colors. These petals are arranged in 20 layers, each layer with approximately 50 petals.
Physical location: Crown of the head.
Organs associated: Nervous system, Pituitary gland, Pineal gland.
Benefits of Chakra Healing
- Release blocked emotional energy and negative emotions.
- Achieve well-being.
- Access the energetic frequencies and higher states of consciousness at will.
- Become self-confident.
- Get in touch with intuition.
- Create a sense of connection with the divine.
- Increased awareness and openness to Psychic and Spiritual Information.
What You Will Learn?
- About how chakras influence life.
- To check the health of the chakras.
- To activate and balance chakras for yourself and for others.
- To remove the inner blockages of the body.
Seven Chakra Healing Certification Course in Rishikesh, India - Haritha Yogshala
|Seven Chakra Healing Certification Courses - 5 Days|| Available :: |
|Seven Chakra Healing Therapy Session - 2 Hour||Available|
Terms & Conditions:
- To join Chakra Healing Certification Courses at Haritha Yogshala advanced booking is required. Course dates are flexible which can be scheduled from your preferred date.
- Accommodation facility is available at Haritha Yogshala, Rishikesh.
- After successful completion, certificates are issued by Haritha Yogshala organization.
- Classes will be from Monday to Saturday only.
- No classes will take place on Public Holidays.
- To sign up for the course, please bring a valid identity proof & 2 passport size photographs.
- Chakra healing course is also available Online.
- Group discounts is available on the Chakra healing course.