Marma Therapeutic certification course at Haritha Yogshala, Rishikesh, India
Suitable for spa & wellness, industry professionals, yoga teachers, Ayurveda trainers.
Marma Therapeutic Certification Course - Duration: 7 Days | 14 Hours
The use of pressure points for massage and accupuncture has become a regular feature in natural healing today. In Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, these pressure points are called Marmas, meaning ‘vulnerable' or ‘sensitive’ zones in body. Such points can be used specifically for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or generally for promoting health and longevity.
Marma Therapeutic course imbibes the essence of Ayurveda and will make you more knowledgeable of the most important therapy of Ayurveda along with a deep insight about natural way of living & the importance of keeping a healthy lifestyley.
In Haritha Yogshala – A school of Yoga and Ayurveda teachings, 7 days Marma Therapeutic certification course in Rishikesh, India, you will learn about principals of Ayurveda, history and science of Ayurveda, Individual body type, massage and energy methods of marma therapy, points and process of how the massage would be done and herbal medicinal oils used in Ayurveda.
The Marma Therapeutic Ayurveda course is perfect for those who are looking forward to expand their knowledge in Ayurveda and also best when you are planning to open your own Ayurveda massage center or want to be a massage therapist. A certificate will be provided to you after successful completion of the course.
- Ayurveda: An ancient science of life.
- Introduction of Ayurveda and its principals.
- Introduction to Tridosha & Prakriti (know your body type).
- Introduction to Seven Tissues (Dhatus) of the body.
- Knowledge of the common Ayurvedic medicated oils.
- Sanskrit Ayurvedic terms
- Introduction to Marmas : Energy points of Yoga and Ayurveda
Table of Marma and their treatments:
- Marmas on the Arms and Hands
- Marmas on the Legs and Feet
- Marmas on the Abdomen and Chest
- Marmas on the Back and Hips
- Marmas on the Head and Neck
- Q&A Session.
Daily 1 hour Theory and 1 hour Practical
Course manual will be provided in the beginning of the course.Send Enquiry