Pranayama Certification Workshop in Rishikesh, India
Pranayaam is a technique of breath control and variation which is carried out to develop and evolve the life force of a person. It is a word of the Sanskrit language composed of two words- Prana which translates as life force and Ayama as restrain or control of breath. This form of Yoga consists of a large number of breathing techniques which are practiced to produce specific results in a person. This technique has been mentioned not only in Hindu texts but also Buddhist texts.
Types of Pranayama (Breathing Exercise) :
- Nadi Sodhana
- Shitali Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Kapalabhati Pranayama
- Digra Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Bahya Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Udgit pranayama
- Anuloma & Viloma Pranayama
- Agnisar Kriya
Benefits of Pranayama (Breathing Exercise) :
- Body becomes strong and healthy.
- Too much fat is reduced.>
- Free from all sorts of diseases.
- Glowing Face
- Prepared for Dharana and Dhyana.
- Peace of mind.
- Stable mental condition.
- Improves the autonomic functions.
- Relieving the symptoms of asthma.
- Reduces risk of Hypertension.
- Recover from Depression.
- Detoxify the whole body.
- Strengthens Immune system.
- Fight Sinus infection naturally.
- Reduces tension and stress.
Pranayama Certification Workshop in Rishikesh, India - Haritha Yogshala
Terms & Conditions:
- To join Pranayama workshop at Haritha Yogshala advanced booking is required. Course dates are flexible which can be scheduled from your preferred date.
- Accommodation facility is available at Haritha Yogshala, Rishikesh.
- After successful completion, certificates are issued by Haritha Yogshala organization.
- Classes will be from Monday to Saturday only.
- No classes will take place on Public Holidays.
- To sign up for the workshop, please bring a valid identity proof & 2 passport size photographs.