Reiki Healing Certification Course in Rishikesh, India
Reiki healing has its origins from the Japanese culture. The word Reiki has been created from two words "Rei" and "Ki" which when ‘Rei’ translated into English mean ‘universal soul or spirit’ and ‘ki’ means ‘energy’. ‘Ki’ stands for the life force that is there in persons. It is said that one feels confident when the level of ‘ki’ is high and one feels low when ‘ki’ is low. Mediation and exercise have a positive impact on the ‘ki’ of a person. In India, it is referred to as ‘prana’. This technique helps in the healing of physical and mental trauma and helps in the reducing of stress and healing of illness.
Process of Reiki Therapy Healing
Reiki is a powerful method of healing in which the Reiki practitioner, moves their hand over the body of a person, thereby enabling the flow of Reiki in the body and the warmth radiating from the hands of the practitioner clear energy blockages. This gets rid of negative energy and changes it into positive energy. And finally, life flows in a healthy and natural way.
Benefits Of Reiki Healing:
- Increased calmness in nature
- Emotional distress gets resolved
- Peaceful state of mind
- Sorrowful experiences get taken away
- Heals emotional and mental wounds
- Deep relaxation
Reiki Healing Certification Course in Rishikesh, India- Haritha Yogshala
|Reiki Healing Certification Course Level - I & II - 2 Days||Available :: USD($) 199|
|Reiki Healing Certification Course Master Level - 3 Days||Available :: USD($) 249|
|Reiki Healing Certification Courses Grand Master Level - 3 Days||Available :: USD($) 449|
|Reiki Healing Teacher Training Course (All Levels) - 8 Days||Available :: USD($) 899|
Terms & Conditions:
- To join Reiki Healing Certification Courses at Haritha Yogshala advanced booking is required. Course dates are flexible which can be scheduled from your preferred date.
- Accommodation facility is available at Haritha Yogshala, Rishikesh.
- After successful completion, certificates are issued by Haritha Yogshala organization.
- Classes will be from Monday to Saturday only.
- No classes will take place on Public Holidays.
- To sign up for the course, please bring a valid identity proof & 2 passport size photographs.