Thai Yoga Massage Certification Course in Rishikesh - Haritha Yogshala
Thai yoga massage training is well-suited for anyone aspiring to work in the wellness-industry as a Thai Yoga Massage professional, Yoga professional, Energy therapy practitioners, health care workers.
Thai Yoga Massage Certification Course - Duration: 5 Days | 10 Hours
Thai massage is a branch of massage, assisted stretching techniques developed in Thailand, and influenced by the traditional ayurvedic systems of India, China, and Southeast Asia.
Thai-Yoga is an "assisted" style of bodywork practiced with a partner that is easy, relaxing, fun to learn and manifests instant positive results.
This interactive and simple introduction to Thai Yoga Massage training will teach you new skills to give and receive loving touch - skills that will leave you and your partner feeling relaxed, renewed, and completely euphoric.
This course will enable you to work in supine, side, seated and prone positions. You will be Introduced to the concept of energy lines (SEN) and acupressure points. You also learn the body dynamics and its usage to perform a high quality bodywork. On completion of the course you will be able to deliver 60-120 min of bodywork for relaxation with ease.
- History of Vedic Thai Yoga Bodywork techniques, its benefits, contraindications and principles of Thai Yoga.
- Knowledge of Movement & Alignment (Anatomical) and Trigger points.
- Anatomical understanding of the human body.
- Body Mechanics.
- Introduction to Foot Reflexology.
- Introduction to Energy Points of Yoga and Ayurveda .
- Working on Energy lines (SEN) on the legs.
- Energy lines on the legs.
- Front Position – Massage on the legs and feet.
- Abdomen and Chest Massage.
- Shoulder, arms and hand massage(Energy lines of arms and work on palm).
- Neck, Head, and Face Massage.
- Open groin series.
- Knee / Leg up series.
- Double leg exercises.
- Bodywork in prone position.
- Bodywork in Seated position.
- Practice sequences to deliver balanced bodywork.
- Performing bodywork – Complete Series.
- Q&A Session
Daily 30 minutes Theory and 90 minutes Practical
Course manual will be provided in the beginning of the course.
This form of bodywork (Thai Massage) is often performed on the floor, and the receiver wears comfortable clothes that allow for movement. (No oils are used in Thai Yoga Massage.)