As we are stepping up the brand new world, we are filling up our carcass with a lot of trash daily. This trash is occupying our body in the form of junk food, poor diet, pollution, unhealthy routine, excessive drugs or crude thoughts. Today the decay to humankind is both physical and mental.
As per the sources the human body is too addicted to artificial supplements and medicine to maintain their health that they have left the natural elements of the body somewhere far behind. The humankind calls for a reconnection with nature, with the real natural elements to come out of this harmful lush of adulterated remedies and rejuvenate the body through cosmic means.
Kapalbhati Pranayama is a trending way to achieve immense peace and purification. Kapalbhati pranayama has popped out of Sanskrit language which describes a pure shining skull. In Sanskrit Kapal stands for skull and bhati connotes shine or illuminating. Kapalbhati pranayama has been benefiting life since eras by purifying the body.
Kapalbhati pranayama is one of the most important Shatkriyas, also called the set of yogic purification of the body. Kapalbhati pranayama teaches one to control the breath in order to rejuvenate the mind thereby reviving the body setting you towards liberation. This yoga practice not only purifies the body but also frees it from various physical and mental ailments.
Kapalbhati Pranayam, the breath of fire, is an ultimate practice to reach a holistic space of nature where your body is freed from all sorts of materialistic discomforts and ailments giving you a touch of cosmic peace. Practicing Kapalbhati pranayama can make you fit as a fiddle by connecting you with your own bodily elements and channelize the optimal energies into it through natural means.
• Sit with the erect spine on your yoga mat.
• Place your palms on knees facing the sky.
• Take a deep breath in.
• As you exhale, pull your stomach and navel inside i.e. back towards the spine, and exhale all the negativity, confusions and self-harming elements,
• You can feel your abdominal stomach contraction by placing your right hand on your stomach.
• When you relax your abdomen, the breath flows in your lungs naturally detoxifying your body.
• After completing the set, relax and explore yourself by keeping your eyes closed.
• Observe the sensations to feel the bliss.
Forms of Kapalbhati:
There are three forms of Kapalbhati:
1. Vatakrama Kapalbhati
2. Vyutkrama Kapalbhati
3. Sheetkrama Kapalbhati
Kapalbhati pranayama is a practice to purify the body through yogic means. Kapalbhati pranayama is an effective breathing exercise that can master one in achieving a sharp and luminous intellect. Kapalbhati pranayama purifies your forehead from inside to reward you with an illuminating brain and wisdom of life.
Following are some great benefits of Kapalbhati Pranayam:
1. Weight Loss: Kapalbhati pranayama ensures an effective weight loss through this yogic purification technique. The serene breathing exercise in the face of Kapalbhati pranayama engages your abdomen by pulling it backwards while you inhale and outward while you flush all the toxins and negativity outside your body while exhaling. The regular practice of pranayama can efficiently reward you with a natural weight loss.
2. Good Digestion: Kapalbhati pranayama is a natural immunity booster. A weak immunity can make you more prone to harmful diseases. The most natural means to curb the weakness of the immunity system is to practice Kapalbhati pranayama daily. Kapalbhati Pranayam provides your body a shield from illness, sinus and other infectious diseases.
Kapalbhati pranayama boosts up the digestive system by stimulating the digestive organs to work efficiently. Kapalbhati naturally heals all the digestive ailments such as constipation, giving you good digestion and better immunity.
3. Efficient Blood Circulation: The benefits of Kapalbhati include the efficient supply of blood to the internal organs of the body. Kapalbhati pranayama work in such a way in the body that it naturally sweeps away the toxins while exhaling and infuses the fresh oxygen while inhaling that in turn enriches the blood with good oxygen. This oxygen-rich blood flows through the veins reaching all the organs in the body ensuring good blood circulation.
4. Mental Hygiene: A healthy mind breeds a healthy body, wherefore; one needs to settle his mind in peace away from the daily chaos and stress. Kapalbhati pranayama works on your mind to release all the toxins and negativity out and fill it back with immense freshness and oxygen.
Often a lack of oxygen in the body gives birth to an unknowing headache and mental disturbance which can be a barrier to your daily work. Kapalbhati pranayama soothes the brain by making it calm and active to cope up with heavy schedules. This yoga exercise illuminates your mind giving you a true and sharp intellect by rejuvenating the brain cells and energizing the nervous system.
5. Stress Reliever: The treasures of Kapalbhati are innumerous; one of such valuable benefits of Kapalbhati Pranayam is to relieve the stress instantly. The breathing exercise simply nullifies the stress giving you a light and blossomed mind. Kapalbhati pranayama awakens your third eye of judgement by brushing your intellect to be to more glowing and virtuous in your perspective.
This Pranayam erases all the colors from your mind and soul making it transparent thereby expanding your vision towards lights to get prepared for higher possibilities. Kapalbhati Pranayam shows the reality of life which just has one color and that is a white, shining, transparent light that doesn’t absorb but reflects the colors to the outer world.
6. Beauty Enhancer: True beauty lies within. Yoga is a natural spell to pull out all the negativities and intoxicated energies that had made your soul and skin ugly. Kapalbhati pranayama purifies your soul by eliminating all sorts of darkness and making it shine through the body. A pure soul reflects in your skin making you look beautiful and glowing naturally. Furthermore, a handsome amount of oxygen and fresh breath rejuvenates your skin by connecting you to nature thereby enhancing your beauty.
7. Enlightenment: Kapalbhati not only holds therapeutic benefits but is also considered for spiritual paybacks. Kapalbhati or pranayama enriches your inner-self with the calming effects of breath. Kapalbhati awakens you by awakening your chakras giving you a higher sense of self-understanding.
To enjoy the assorted benefits of Kapalbhati Pranayam include this Shatkriya in your daily regime. Channelize the effective benefits of Kapalbhati to your body, soul as well as mind. Rejuvenate your wellbeing by awakening your Chakaras with Kapalbhati. Reframe your lifestyle with a healthy touch of Kapalbhati. Make Kapalbhati a part of your morning routine to avail the best benefits of Kapalbhati.
Learn the right skills of pranayama from the best yoga school in Rishikesh, Haritha Yogshala by joining our Pranayama workshop. To set your career as a professional yoga teacher, enroll in the 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in the world’s yoga capital in Rishikesh at an affordable package. Not only this, embellish your experience in the field of Healing by being a part of Sound Healing Teacher Training Course today!